The condiment for this dish is very rich and aromatic, a truly unique mix of spices and flavours.
• 320g Linguine pasta
• 190 g jar Salemi Pina Organic Wild Fennel Pesto
• 1 Onion
• 8 anchovies in oil
• 80 g bread crumbs
• 1 tsp cinnamon in powder
• 1 pinch of sugar
• 1 dried hot chili pepper
• Extra-virgin olive oil
1. Finely chop the onion and sauté it in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Add the anchovies in oil and cook until they break apart. Add the jar of organic Salemipina Wild Fennel Pesto.
2. Season with a pinch of cinnamon and hot chili pepper.
3. Toast the breadcrumbs in a non-stick pan, then pour into a bowl and season with a drizzle of olive oil, a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar.
4. Bring a pot full of water to a boil. Salt the water and cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and sauté over high heat with the sauce. Top with the seasoned breadcrumbs and serve: enjoy!